Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Tag" You're it!

My Cousin Casey has graciously "tagged" me in some blogging game. She comments on her blog how little she knows about blogging...well, get in line Casey! I learn what I know from you!!!

I am apparently supposed to tag people after I answer these questions...but since the only person I know on here is Casey and she tagged me, I think I'm off the hook! But it looks like fun...so here I go!

Four places I go over and over:
~ The School
~ The bathroom...I'd give anything to have a bladder like a man and be able to pee ONCE a day!
~ The gym. It's volleyball season
~ The Y (although this has dropped off considerably since school has started)

Four People who email me regularly:
~ The District Office...there's always something wrong with my paperwork
~ My Mom
~ Ethan :)
~ Parents...

Four Places I would rather be right now:
~ On a boat at the lake
~ Upstate New York
~ Traveling and visiting my friends in Canada, England, Wales, and Australia
~ Swimming

Four TV shows/Programs I watch over and over:
~ The Sopranos
~ Friends
~ Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, and any trivia game show
~ That 70's show

Four things I have for breakfast:
~ Cup of Coffee
~ Cereal
~ Toast
~ Scrambled Eggs

Four animals I love:
~ Dogs
~ Puppies
~ Dogs
~ Puppies...I will have one someday!

Four Beaches I've been to:
~ Galveston, TX
~ Myrtle Beach, SC
~ Brant Lake (Beaches made for lakes count...right?)
~ Melvern Lake

Now you know a little more about me (and probably more than you wanted on a few of those responses...)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Loved it...thanks for playing!! Hope you are having a restful holiday weekend!