Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Favorite Things!

I got this idea from my cousin's blog. Just a few things that top my list at the moment (it is constantly changing!)

~ Seedless Watermelon! Nothing beats it in the summer time :)

~ The lap pool at my local YMCA. The water is the perfect temperature for lap swimming, no better place to escape.

~ "It's good for you," my new Pampered Chef cook book. Great recipes and all a little on the healthier side :)

~ Netfilx! They had me at "No late fees!"

~ My new Tommy Hilfiger sweat pants. I bought them when it was 100+ degrees outside just because they were SO comfortable.

~ The Sopranos. Great show.

~ The 20th of every month, Pay Day!!

~ The old Disney Movies. Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and probably the best ever...Lion King. "Wall-E" doesn't hold a candle to those.

~ School Supplies. I can't walk down that isle in Wal-Mart and not buy something...Occupational Hazard???

~ A good beer on a hot night. Enough said...

No comments: