Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Update: 15 Minutes of Clean

Thought I would report my first attempt at "15 minutes of clean"

After setting the microwave timer for 15 minutes I...
  • Loaded the dishwasher
  • picked up toys
  • straightened pillows on the couch
  • cleared off the kitchen table
  • put the rest of the groceries away (I only put away the cold stuff before feeding Jackie)
  • cleared on bathroom counter
  • Clorox wiped bathroom counter and toilet
  • opened drapes to let nice sunshine in bedroom
  • picked up floor of master bedroom
  • washed bottles. 
Whew! 

Now I'm rewarding myself with a little Facebook time and blogging my results before I get started on some laundry. (as long as Jackie will let me)

I think I'll need some kind of reward when I finish putting away laundry (my LEAST favorite job).

I'm thinking a nice cold berry smoothie...since I'm all out of wine :o)

This method could change my life!

1 comment:

SquaraJane said...

Once spark is introduced into your life this list will double!! I can't sit down or stay still! Lol