Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ugh!

I am so frustrated with things that should work, that have no reason not to work, that aren't working!

It seems as though those things are constantly finding me right now.

Like our Netflix account.  We have it connected to our blueray player.  Internet it up and running, power is on, and for some reason when we go to get on Netflix we get this nice little Error message that pops up "Cannot connect to Netflix right now."

Then miraculously if we do actually get into Netflix and select a movie or TV show to watch we get this nice little message "Netflix cannot play this selection right now, please choose something else."  Ok...Fine.  So I try something else. 

Yep, you guessed it.  Same message.

Then there's my cell phone.  I am so fed up with T-mobile I want to scream.  First of all, our house doesn't get great service.  Ethan's phone works pretty good most of the time.  He has a smart phone.  I have just a regular text and call phone.  I don't need the Internet on my phone, or need to pay an extra 30$ just for Internet that I don't need to use. 

There is a spot down in our basement where I get the best service.  FULL BARS!!!  But for some reason people still can't hear me.  And that actually IF I can ever dial out.  Sometimes I have full bars and good signal (even 3G) and for some reason "Call Ended" is the only thing that happens when I try to call out.  WHY?!?!??!!  I have battery, I have service, WHY CAN"T I CALL OUT????

Two years can't go fast enough...

We pay for these things...they should work, but don't.  UGH!

No comments: