Sunday, July 15, 2012

Someday...

We all day dream.  Some of us dream about the future, some dream about the past. 

I am sure at one point or anther we have ALL dreamed of picking the perfect combination of numbers and hitting it big on the lottery.

No, I did not win.

Yet...

It is on my "to-do" list.  I'll get around to it eventually.

Once I do win, you will be able to tell based on a few key changes.

~  I will delete my facebook page.  And the husband's.  No one needs that many "friends" after winning the lottery.

~ Our Church will get a sizable donation.

~ My and Ethan's parents will be taken care of for life.  My parents can both retire and travel from campsite to campsite.  E's will have a great time living in their "winter home" in Las Vegas.

~ I will become a stay-home mom and E will enroll in some photography classes.

~  The lot next to us will become ours with a very nice shop built on it to hold the husband's "toys," which will include his boat, truck, and new Dodge Charger and Challenger (heaven forbid I make him choose between the two...)

~  We will "summer" in the mountains in Colorado in beautiful little cabin next to a lake.  This will of course be located close to Denver so we can make good use of our Rockie's season tickets, and close to a great ski resort for winter trips.

~   Our kids will get a nice little trust fund that will be available for them to use when they turn 18.  It will NOT be enough to live on for the rest of their lives.  Use for college, down payment on a house, a new car.  Their choice, but they will still be responsible for their own lives. 

~  Our yard will get the well, sprinklers, and beautiful fescue sod which will be put down by some very nice paid workers.  The workers from "Magic Mike" will do just fine :o)

~  There will be a very nice vacation taken by the hubby and I to a beautiful tropical location. 

So if you start to notice any of these things, just assume that I finally played the lottery and got very lucky!

Oh to dream...

No comments: