Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Chatter

~  Here come the babies!  The first of many of my friends and family who are pregnant hat their baby Friday night.  From here until August it is a steady stream of baby cuteness and I'm so excited to be part of it!

~  I coached my last basketball came on Saturday.  The ending is a little bitter-sweet.  I love coaching and I have enjoyed the last 7 years of basketball, and I am sad that it is over.  I am, however, looking forward to having some time off and that things that will fill that time very soon.

~  Our cell phone service does not like our new home.  Or maybe it is the other way around.  Either way, we got an "antenna extender" that is supposed to help extend the service.  There is only one place in the entire house that it can go...sitting on top of the bar counter top and it isn't exactly "decor friendly."  It works with Ethan's phone.  Not mine.  Typical.

~  The dogs are settling into a little routine now.  I still don't think they like their new situation and I am thankful for the mild winter we have had so far, which allows us to take them outside for walks and to play with the ball.  I know they will like it a lot better when we can get a fence up in the back yard for them to be outside most of the days.  For now, rawhide bones, doggie treats, and tennis balls are a must.

~  I have been in search for the perfect dresser/changing table.  The problem is that I don't really have a clear picture of what "perfect" is.  I'm narrowing it down and hopefully will figure something out soon.

~  Ethan and I have been watching X-Files on Netflix.  I will admit that I do believe in Aliens.  Not necessarily little green men hovering in space ships, but I do believe that there is the possibility of life on other planets.

~  I am not doing a very good job on my resolutions goals so far this year.  Maybe I can start them in a couple weeks.  Oh wait...one of my goals was to not procrastinate.  Crap.

~  We are considering taking a trip to Colorado to see the Rockies play in July.  We will have a 4 month old at that time.  Could be an interesting trip...but one to sure have a lot of pictures :)

~  I have about 10 weeks or so left of school for the year.  I'm definitely a little apprehensive about leaving my middle schoolers in another's care...but I have a feeling those feelings will go away when I get to meet our little baby girl!

No comments: