Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Definitely Rocked it Tonight!

~  Coached basketball practice tonight without getting frustrated or needing to "intensely motivate" the girls.

~  Warmed up leftovers for dinner.  Still tasted great :)

~  Went to the grocery store with Ethan...only made it out of there with one thing that wasn't on my previous list.  Also made made it out of there without one thing that was on my list because I decided we really didn't need it.  I think that makes my list balance out.

~  Made chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips.

~ Cut up a bunch of fruit to take to school tomorrow for a surprise lunch.  Including cutting up my first whole pineapple. 

~  Tasted each piece of fruit.  It was YUMMY!

~  Tasted the cookies...they were yummy too, but I am happy to admit that they were not near as satisfying as the fruit.

~  Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and did the dishes

What a great evening!

No comments: