Monday, January 30, 2012

Love/Hate Relationship

Love it:  When I wake up in the middle of the night at see that I still have over 2 hours left to sleep.

Hate it:  When I wake up 2 minutes before the alarm goes off.

Love it:  That we now have enough room in the garage that we can get both of our vehicles inside and neither one of us has to scrape our windows in the morning.

Hate it:  That our doggies have to be pinned up in the garage all day.  I feel so sorry for them. 

Love it:  Fresh pineapple.

Hate it:  Canned pineapple.

Love it:  When the car is full of gas.

Hate it:  When that stupid "Low fuel" warning light comes on.  I know I technically have at least a couple gallons left, but for some reason when that light comes on I panic and feel like I  NEED GAS NOW!

Love it:  Slowly sipping hot coffee in the morning.

Hate it:  That having coffee increases my trips to the bathroom...worth it.

Love it:  Stir crazy popcorn.

Hate it:  Any of the bagged popcorn.

Love it:  Snuggling up warm and cozy in a mound of covers on a cool evening.

Hate it:  Waking up sweaty in the middle of the night.

Love it:  Swimming for exercise.

Hate it:  That one of the near by schools uses our YMCA pool to practice in the evenings and it is impossible to get into a lane before 8:00 PM.  (They just built a brand new school a couple years ago...they could have added on a pool...)

Love it:  When my baby girl moves my belly all around.  I can't help but just sit and stare at it.

Hate it:  That I still have 8 weeks until she is ready to come out (at least...)

Love it:  Pudding

Hate it:  Jell-O (and yes...there is a big difference between Jell-O and pudding)

Love it:  A nice warm fire going on a beautiful evening (with S'mores)

Hate it:  Mosquitoes

Love it:  tickling my husband

Hate it:  when he tickles me (you would think we would come up with some kind of truce, but alas... we have not.)

Love it:  That my husband has been able to single-handily put together all of the furniture for the baby's room.

Hate it:  That I still have laundry to put away... He has put together a dresser, rocking chair, stroller/car seat and I still haven't put away the laundry. 

Love it:  That I've had very little sickness and puking throughout my pregnancy

Hate it:  That I've had "chronic nasal congestion" the entire time.  I would much rather have this problem than puking all the time...but I've blown my nose MORE than enough times in the last 7 months!  (Authors note:  The next time I get pregnant I am taking out some stock in Kleenex!)

Love it:  The Office, Big Bang Theory, and Bones

Hate it:  Glee.

Love it:  That we are officially all moved in!

Hate it:  All the stupid boxes we have around the house.  If you are moving and in need of some boxes...just let me know!

No comments: