Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Chatter

~ Santa was really good to me this year. The two best gifts...1) A new golf bag!!! 2) a wireless Internet router!

~ I decided to hang out with E on Tuesday night instead of going straight home for Christmas. Everyone has been giving me such a hard time. (I kinda like it...)

~ Everyone was home for Christmas this year...it was so nice to have us all together.

~ Dad had to work nights through the holiday.

~ I have arranged a way to be "favorite aunt Jill" for the next few years. I got Bryson a little basketball goal that he can play with for the next 2-4 years! Great toy for the baby...and great for drinking games for the adults!

~ The swimming pool at the rec center in Burlington is about 4-5 degrees warmer than the pool at the Y. You would be amazed at how much harder it is to swim in a few degrees warmer water. I miss my Y!

~ Santa still comes to our house. The youngest in our family is 21 and Santa still brings presents and we all get so excited to open presents!

~ We opened gifts on Christmas Eve around 4 in the afternoon so dad could be there with us. Of course since Santa still comes to our house we all had to go in different rooms so that he could deliver the gifts. Jamie told dad to yell "ho, ho, ho" when they were ready for us. About 1 minute later dad yells out "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie!" HAHA!!! (My idea :))

~ I wrapped all of my gifts in Victoria Secret bags this year. It was so funny to see my brother open his present wrapped in pretty pink bags that smelled good!

~ We got a new game for Christmas this year (we always get a new game, we love games). This year we learned how to play "Buzz Word." It is a fun game...I am undefeated! However we did have a ping pong tournament too...I was defeated (many times).

No comments: