Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Chatter

~ I have most of my Christmas shopping done, with just a few spare items left to get. The problem is that I hate shopping on weekends during this time of year, so I'm not so sure when exactly I'll be getting the last few things.

~ My 7th graders are still undefeated with only 4 games and a league tournament left. I am finally seeing some improvement in how we are playing together as a team. It has gone by so fast!

~ My brother Joe got his buck this week. He is excited, and I am excited to get some of that deer meat. (Yes, I eat Bambi...good burgers!)

~ It's cold! (I could probably post this on every Sunday Chatter from now till March...)

~ I love to eat out at restaurants. I love the atmosphere and trying to decide between old favorites and new creations. It's just too bad that I'm cheap, I'd be going out to eat all the time...or I guess that's a good thing.

~ We have to go to school the Monday and Tuesday before Christmas. How ridiculous. Our school starts earlier in August, we get out the same time (or later) than other schools, AND we have to go those two extra days before Christmas??? Our board must think that quality learning goes on those two days...HA! (Movies, talent show, dances...what a waste of time!)

No comments: