Friday, December 12, 2008

Yuck!

My house is a mess...I need to clean it. If someone can figure out a good way to motivate me to fold laundry, do the dishes, vacuum the floor, and clean the bathroom I would really appreciate it.

My problem is that I have zero motivation to do anything in the evenings work related. Maybe once basketball is done in January and I have my afternoon's off, I'll be able to keep things picked up during the week, so the weekends aren't spent knee deep in a weeks worth of crap.

What I really need is a bigger place to live. That way I have more places to keep my crap and I won't feel like everything is spilling out of the few cabinets and closets I have. So if anyone has a lead on a nice rental that has a garage and won't cost me a month what I could pay in a house payment, that would be great!

No comments: