Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Chatter

~ The older you get the more interesting football is to watch...maybe I just have a longer attention span now, or maybe it's because I understand more of the rules now.

~ I did something this weekend for the first time...I took a guy home to meet the family. Technically Ethan has already met the family (except for John, who is never home at the same time), but this is the first time I've ever brought him to my home town. It was a great weekend!!!

~ I have a mystery bruise. On my right forearm, no idea where it came from.

~ Tomorrow is an in-service day, as much as those days usually annoy me, I am actually looking forward to it because it means I can relax tonight instead of grade papers and try to have everything planned. I might be singing a different tune after tomorrow though...

~ I am in love with these coco dusted almonds, just enough chocolate plus the crunchy almonds...so good!

~ Apparently people who were born on Halloween are creepy...(This was explained this weekend by my sister before she found out that Ethan's birthday is Halloween...haha!)

~ My brother Joe has finished his training to become some kind of building inspector guy for Power Plants. He will travel around the country working one outage to another. This is all necessary before he can get a permanent position somewhere closer to his family. I am happy for him, but will be sad not to have him around once he gets going.

No comments: