Saturday, September 20, 2008

Top 10 Reason to Live Alone!

I have lived with a lot of different people over time, and I have not yet had a roommate I didn't like (well...not including my siblings growing up :) ) For the last three years I have been living by myself in a small house. As much as I loved living with my girlfriends, I would not want to have another roommate again (that is until I get married). There are just some things that I've gotten used to living alone...

10. I can keep the temperature of my house whatever I want (as long as I'm willing to pay for it)

9. I can cook whatever I want for dinner and not have to worry about who doesn't like onions or peppers or mushrooms.

8. No one sees when I trip and fall.

7. I get to choose the smell-good candles that I want to light. None of that citrus stuff!

6. If I want to spend a Sunday afternoon curled up on the couch watching movies and taking a nap, I don't have to worry about sharing the couch or TV.

5. The house doesn't have to be clean constantly...although I do like it that way, it just doesn't always happen.

4. I can be as loud as I want in the morning when I wake up and am showering, blow drying my hair, and getting ready for school.

3. I don't have to wait to take a shower.

2. I can listen to whatever music I want to, however loud I want to listen to it.

1. I can walk around in my bra and underwear anytime I want to!!!

No comments: