Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Love Hump Day!

I love my Wednesdays...During this part of the year my schedule gets crazy. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I'm off coaching volleyball somewhere, which means I'm getting home after 9 at night (that's an early game night...sometimes it's later). Friday mornings (and some Tuesday mornings) I'm up for 6 AM practice with the girls. But Wednesdays are mine! Due to religious classes throughout the area being on Wednesday nights there are no sporting activities, and we have to be out of practice in time for the girls to get there. Wednesday night is the only night I have to come home, pick up my clothes off the floor, do laundry, cook, make my bed, grade some papers, enjoy a TV show or two, and just chill out before it gets dark. Tonight I am painting my fingernails and catching up on my laundry. Every girls dream...

PLUS...another great reason to love Wednesday...only two more days until the weekend, and I love my weekends even more :) Then again...who doesn't???

No comments: