Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Chatter

~ I did something today that I said I would never do...I bought expensive jeans. I have always been able to find jeans at a decent price (less than 40) and laughed or scoffed at my sister who would spend 70-80$ a pair. I can justify my purchase though...I had a 20% off card, I spent more than 50$ so I got a 10$ gift card, and my jeans have NO holes in them. (Why pay good money for jeans that already have holes???) PLUS!!! They are a size smaller :) Soooo worth it!

~ It was homecoming week at school...I hate homecoming week. Might as well cancel practice the entire week.

~ Victoria Secret bras really are worth the money...and with coupons you can actually get them at a decent price!

~ Dad and Joe came up this weekend to help my aunt move. We went out to dinner at Old Chicago. The food was great, the beer was cold, and the company couldn't have been better!

~ My C team volleyball girls had a great night Tuesday. They played really well, came out 2-1 and I was so proud to finally see some of the things in practice show up in a match.

~ I am loving the cool fall weather. This last week has been beautiful. I wish it could be like this all the time.

~ I am having golfing withdrawals...I haven't been out in over a month and I miss it. Funny how I have only played for one season and I'm already wishing there was more time to play! Plus I got a new driver and 3 wood I just can't wait to try out :)

No comments: