Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Chatter

I decided that I like the random bits of chatting I did last Sunday, and thought it would be fun to try and do that each week. (I said try...)

~ Busy season is here. I spent my entire Saturday at a high school C team tournament, and was looking forward to spending my Sunday on the couch and relaxing. Only to be reminding that I promised I would officiate the Homecoming activities "boys volleyball games."

~ I have to go grocery shopping...Thursday night I ate Spaghetti Ohs and a hot dog. I have a real job and make too much money to be eating Spaghetti Ohs.

~ Coaches who have the pleasure of coaching the Freshman teams should get bonus pay...

~ I have a cup of coffee each morning, only one cup. I never really notice a big "pick-me-up" but if for some reason I don't have one, I am dragging.

~ There are movies that I can watch over and over and over again. This is something I get from my grandpa. Movies like, The Rock, Harry Potters, Ocean's 11, Gone in 60 Seconds, National Treasure (which is playing now). I can probably say all the lines along with the actors, and yet I still look forward to popping popcorn and sitting down to my old standbys.

~ I have been netflixing the Sopranos and I am down to the very last season. What will I do when it is over? I need to find a new show.

~ I have a very pretty black dress that I bought a long time ago. It was 1/2 off and just too pretty to pass up. I want a reason to wear it, and it is too fancy for Church. I'm hoping that the rehearsal dinner to Bird's wedding will be the perfect occasion to wear it!

No comments: