Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Chatter

~ I am happy to report that I am smelling better. (meaning i can smell things around me, not that I actually had B.O.) The allergy attack that came on Tuesday only lasted for Tuesday, I am now just making sure I'm downing the OJ and getting enough sleep so I don't catch any sickness.

~ Thanksgiving is this week!!! I am so excited for family, turkey, and traditions.

~ Which brings me to my next point. Thanksgiving is this week...In fact, Thanksgiving is in the month of November (best month of the year). Of course I'm not pointing out anything that isn't obvious, at least I thought...I don't think the local businesses, my neighbors, or the radio station are aware of the fact of Thanksgiving because there have been Christmas decorations and songs playing for the last two weeks (a the least). I LOVE Christmas and will be putting up my decorations the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving!

~ I used to think that girls who spent money on bras from Victoria Secret were crazy, you can get the same nice looking bra at Walmart or JC Penny's for half the price. I stand corrected...VS is definitely worth the money. If you haven't tried a VS bra, you are missing out. (Plus they are really pretty)

~ My Birthday was Wednesday this week, and I probably had one of the best weeks ever! I got to celebrate last weekend with my parents, the kids at school treat a teacher's birthday like a national holiday, and again this weekend with E. What a great way to turn 26!

~ I have poor circulation in my hands and feet. It is now that time of year where my fingers and toes will be sooooo cold. My nails actually turn a purple color that has gotten me some nice compliments on my nail polish...when I'm not wearing any.

~ I feel sorry for the Chiefs...

~ My hair is officially longer than it has ever been...it's so pretty! I do need to get it trimmed, but I think I'll wait just a little longer :)

~ In order to make sure that I don't over-indulge with all the Thanksgiving yummies, I am taking my scale home with me...obsessed much?

No comments: