Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Chatter

~ I went home this weekend to watch Bamer play basketball. (She plays for Emporia State University). The games were a blowout, as the other teams couldn't even compete with ESU! Today Bamer was high scorer of the game! Way to go!!!

~ I also got to see little Bryson this weekend. I haven't seen him since Labor Day weekend. He's gotten soooo big! He has such a fun personality and a big smile that is usually followed with a great belly laugh! He said "Jill" today (or some variation of it!)

~ My MS bball girls are 3-0...makes me nervous for everyone we play. We haven't really been tested by a good team yet, so I'm excited to challenge the girls.

~ At practice on Friday, I got in and played a little with the girls in a new drill that coach came up with. It was soooo much fun! I really do miss playing.

~ At home this weekend mom made my birthday cake! I call it the "Coconutty upside down cake" and I think I've asked for it for the last 10 years. Soooo good!

~ The shower head I have sucks. I hardly spits out the water, so today I had my dad pick out one that he thought would work for me, and I installed it ALL BY MYSELF!

~ Shaving legs in the winter...WASTE OF TIME!!! I step out of the shower and it grows back. Who decided that women should shave anyway...must have been a man!

~ I sent my Christmas list to my mom this week. I started out just making my ultimate movie list...all the movies I would ever want...and then just added other gift ideas and sent that to mom. There were probably 100 things on the list...at least she'll have lots to choose from.

No comments: