Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sunday Chatter (On Wednesday)

~ I got my hopes up too early...there was a cute little townhouse for rent in Goddard. Two bedroom, one bathroom, large kitchen (with dishwasher!!!), basement, fireplace, and no lawn to have to mow...sounds perfect! The add had been up for a month. I called the Realtor and arranged to see it Friday evening. It leased Thursday afternoon, and there is NOTHING else to rent in Goddard. Nothing! "Fastest growing city in KS" HA!

~ I am finding myself spending less and less time at my house and more time other places :)

~ With as little time I spend at my house, it sure is messy...

~ I met E's family this weekend when we had a Super Bowl Party. It was so much fun! They are a great family and I can see why E is such a great guy!

~ E and I have a "Tuesday Dinner-Date-Night" each week when we cook something new (including dessert) and watch Fringe on TV. So far we have made fancy mac and cheese (so good), chicken alfredo pasta w/ homemade alfredo (yummy!), and tomale pie. We are off to a GREAT start and are enjoying searching for new recipes.

~ It's still cold...

~ There are very few really fun games out there for just two people to play. So far E and I have made do with playing games that are REALLY fun with 4 people, but are still good with 2. Scrabble (he usually wins...so smart, and such a good speller), Scategories (I usually win...more creative), pool (it's a toss up...he is probably better, but I get really really lucky!), and Jenga (whoever plays first usually loses seems to be the pattern).

~ I might have to change my Sunday Chatter to Weekly Chatter. I tend to not get home Sunday nights until later due to my increase time spent at E's.

No comments: