Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Chatter

~ I had been cheering for the Colts in the race for the Superbowl. Now, let me explain. My interest in football has only recently grown. Everyone in my family has a team they cheer on each week, except me. I don't mind watching, but never was a "die-hard" fan. So, now that I'm liking football even more, I decided I needed a team to cheer on. I chose the Colts. Why? Two words: Peyton Manning. I LOVE his commercials and he looks so good in those tight pants. The Colts didn't last long...I needed a new team. Now, I'm cheering for the Cardinals. Why? Two words: Kurt Warner!

~ The economy sucks. It has sucked for a while now, but now that those I care about are starting to be hurt by layoffs I am paying more attention and hating it even more. I pray for a fast recovery for both the ones I care for and the economy.

~ Joe has been wanting to come to Wichita and hang out with E and I for the longest time. Next weekend we have worked it out so that he will come spend Saturday with us. He is so excited, Joe and E get along so well and I am looking forward to next weekend!

~ ESU Lady Hornets defeated Washburn! What the hell is an Ichabod anyway???

~ My new favorite TV show is finally returning to new episodes this week. The Fringe just happens to be one that E likes too. Tuesday nights will be spent cooking dinner and watching the show out at his place on the big screen!

~ We are having a biggest loser competition at school from now till May. I have decided to play. I don't really expect to win because I've already lost so much that I doubt I'll be able to lose enough to win. But this is a GREAT way for me to stay on track and reach my goal of losing 15 more by May.

~ My 7th grade basketball girls finished their season yesterday with a win in the Championship game! That made their record a perfect 16-0!!!!! I am so proud of their season and can't wait to see what they can do next year as 8th graders.

~ We have in-service tomorrow. Yea...

No comments: