Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Chatter

~ I love facebook. I can catch up with so many of my friends who I have lost touch with. And since I am one of those people who is terrible about writing or calling my friends...facebook solves that problem!

~ I have started watching seasons of "The Office" on my computer (thanks to Netflix). That show is hilarious! I recommend it to anyone who wants to just sit back and laugh.

~ I have a tiny TV...but there are other things on my "material" list that I would like to have before spending the money on a new TV. A new digital camera, new glasses (although, those should be on the "need" list), golf shoes, and much more.

~ How long can Christmas decorations stay up...

~ I love Sundays....go to church, relax on the couch, fall asleep to a movie or football, cook dinner. Just gotta love those relaxing days!

~ Why is it, when you need two stalks of celery for a recipe you have to buy a whole bag of it? If I was in business I would have a store called "Shopping for One" here people would be able to buy single stalks of celery and other items needed for cooking for one person. Sorta the opposite of Sam's Club.

~ It's probably a good thing that Christmas break happens during the winter. I would have a much harder time going back to school tomorrow if it was 75 degrees and sunny outside. But since it's freezing cold and the last place I want to be is outside, going back to work doesn't seem like that bad of an idea.

~ E and I went on probably had the cheapest date possible Friday night. I had a gift card to Texas Roadhouse and he had a coupon for a free appetizer. So after waiting about an hour and a half to be seated (we did go walk around walmart to kill some time) we had potato skins, salad, bread, steak and chicken for $5.00!!! Plus I bought a movie for $5.00 at Wally...How often does that happen, steak dinner and movie for 10 bucks!

~ My most favorite comerical right now is the one with Peyton Manning in different cities of opposing teams and he takes everything said by the people as something nice. "Take a hike" "You know I think I will do that...the weather here is sweet!" HAHA! I was sad to see the Colts lost last night...although it was a good game.

No comments: