Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our Journey 24

I know it is a cliche to talk about wanting to lose weight and become more healthy at the start of each new year, and tomorrow, the first Monday of 2014, Ethan and I begin our journey with Advocare's 24 Day Challenge.

I have done the challenge before and fell in love with Advocare and their products.  I am doing another challenge, not because I stopped being healthy all together, but I need a little jump start in losing the rest of the baby weight (in particular around my hips and thighs which is causing none of my pants to fit.)

I have also taken on another goal.  To try and share Advocare with as many people as I can.  I LOVE the products and how they make me feel.  I want everyone to feel as great as I do while taking them.  I want everyone to have the opportunity I am hoping for as well.

I have had this blog for little over 5 years now and I share much of my life with the friends and family who read this.  It only makes since to share my journey with Advocare here as well.

So for the next 24 days I will be sharing our experiences with the 24 Day Challenge.  Tips, recipes, highs, lows, favorites, results, and much more.  My hope is that anyone wanting to make a change, try something new, and challenge themselves will allow me the chance to share these wonderful products.

No comments: