Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting My Groove Back

I finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things, or at least finding a new "swing." 

Today I managed to...
~ Eat breakfast

~ Feed Jackie (Every 2 hours)  And pump in between

~ Make the bed

~ Take the dogs out to pee...twice

~ Put two loads of laundry away (still have two to go...)

~ Did two loads of laundry...need to be put away

~ Give Jackie TWO baths...thanks to a massive spit-up by Jackie that got everywhere!

~ Eat lunch

~ Cut up a package of strawberries

~ Do the dishes and keep the kitchen clean

~ Sweep and mop the floor

~ Change Jackie's clothes three times...due to the previous mentioned spit-up incident and a blow out poop.

~ Get the chicken in a marinade and cut up the potatoes so they are ready to go in the oven

~ Enjoy some cuddle time with Jackie

All before 3:30.

Notice how "take a shower" and "squeeze in a nap" did not make this list.  I better get a little catnap in this evening, or I will be in for a VERY long night.  Shower will be first on the list tomorrow...

No comments: