Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Plethora...

Ethan and I are movie people.  We don't go to the movie theater very often.  We LOVE movies, but we are also fairly logical of the way we spend money.  We both agree that it is ridiculous to spend 20$ for us to go see a movie one time.  Instead, we wait until the movie comes out on video and we buy it.

We also have netflix.

Our most recent netflix move was "The Three Amigos"

Hilarious.

One scene in particular where Jefe is tells his boss, El Guapo, that there are many many pinatas for his birthday celebration.

The rest of the scene plays out like this...

El Guapo:  "Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of piñatas?

Jefe:  "Uh, Yes!"

El Guapo:  "Jefe, what is a plethora?"

Jefe: "Uh..."

El Guapo:  "Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora."

I love that scene. 

Does anyone really know how what exact number constitutes for a "Plethora?"

I do not.

However, as I was beginning the process of packing things for our big move into the new house in two weeks.  I started by packing up our DVD collection.

I brought in one good sized box.

Didn't even come close to holding all our movies.

So I got another box.

And another...


4 and 1/2 boxes later the DVDs are all packed and ready to move.


I would definitely say that we have a "Plethora" of movies!

No comments: