Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is the Honeymoon Over?

The scene: Ethan just got home from work. I just got done getting ready for my very first BUNCO experience here in Wichita by the invitation of Ethan's cousin Dana.

Ethan (being silly) hit me in the head with a pillow.

Me: Ah! Don't mess up my hair...I just got done finishing it!

Ethan: Eh...it doesn't look that great anyway.

Thanks...

Now, knowing my husband, the only reason he was saying that is to get a laugh or some sort of reaction out of me. That is who I married. I knew that 100% before going in.

It worked, and I play into it, "fake" over-react just to give him what he wants.

They say that the "honeymoon period" only lasts the first 6 months to a year. I'd say we're still goin' strong.

In 20 years that comment might hit me a little different. (But I hope not!)

No comments: