Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Chatter

Here's a little of what's going on in my world right now...

~ Our house was officially put on the market last week. We've shown the house 5 times and it just hasn't been the "right fit" for someone. Seems that if the husband likes it, the wife doesn't, or there's not enough room to put a big shed next to it. Little things like that. Hopefully that "perfect fit" will come along soon.

~ Summer is here and was long awaited. Come August I'll be ready to go again!

~ A friend of mine shot a hole in one while golfing today. I'm happy for her and jealous of her at the same time!

~ I bought fresh fruit at the store the other day. Tastes soooo good!

~ My sister graduated from college. And enrolled again...

~ The house is clean ALL.THE.TIME. and I LOVE it!

~ My parents celebrated their 31st anniversary yesterday...what a great set of role models I have!

~ My dad turns 53 today. He doesn't seem 53.

~ In the last year Ethan and I have been given two Scentsy pots with some great smells. I am loving it! My favorite right now is called "snow." Definitely not season appropriate, but smells clean.

~ Ethan's sister, Beth, is coming with her kids to visit from New Jersey at the end of the month. I can't wait for them to get here. I have all kinds of things I can't wait to do with them.

~ Ethan and I got to go look at a house that has the same basic floor plan as we picked out for our new house. This one was a week away from the owners moving in. I was sooo excited after seeing it!

~ I love our dogs!

~ Those silly dogs give me a headache!

~ I got my toes done with one of my friends (who also happens to teach at the same building as I do...go figure). Mine are sparkly blue.

~ I'm into anything sparkly at the moment. Shirts, nail polish, head bands, flip flops, anything...

~ I watched the finale of all my TV shows... The Office, was OK...not my favorite episode. How I met Your Mother, was what I predicted. The Big Bang Theory was funny as usual. Bones, was great! I love that show :)

~ I don't often miss not having cable, but I miss not having the Food Network. It's great background noise.

~ The wheat is turning nice and golden yellow. I love how it sways in the wind.

~ I'm really REALLY tired of the windy days!

~ I'm far to white at this point in the year. I am in need of some major pool time! Hello Summer!!!

No comments: