Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekly Chatter

~ Ethan and I play Scrabble on the computer. We also go to Lowes just to walk around. We are exciting! (I really mean that...)

~ I am going to KC with my mom and sister this weekend to watch my cousin in a ballroom dancing competition. We will have that opportunity to watch dancing, shop, eat out, and stay in a hotel. Should be a great weekend!

~ Did I mention that this will be the first weekend I haven't spent with Ethan since Christmas...will we survive? Or for that matter, will he survive without me for a weekend...HA! (I am sure he will find something to do...)

~ The official countdown has begun...22 days till summer!

~ I have finally caught on to The Office. Thanks to netflix and the fact that it allows you to watch DVD episodes right on your computer I watched as much of the first 4 seasons as I could. I got hilariously caught up in the lives of Jim, Pam, Michael, and yes...Dwight! Now I await every Thursday night for a new episode. AND have started buying my own copies of the seasons. I have 1-3 now!

~ Ethan and I went and looked at the Parade of Homes here in Wichita. No we are not buying a house, but it is always fun to go and look at the newest things. We started out in houses that were nice, but small. Little square footage and lots of hallways (waisted space). The next houses were the "realistic" ones. Homes that we could afford and look for someday...maybe. Then we went up a notch to the homes that are too expensive, but if I took up another profession and E got a very high paying job we could afford...but not likely. And last we had some fun with the "Never in your wildest dreams" homes. These were huge and only if we win the lottery will we ever be able to even consider. (When we were finished E bought a lottery ticket...we didn't win.)

~ Ethan's dogs now know my car. They start to get really excited when I drive into the driveway. They are just so excited for people to play with! (Even though they get a lot of playtime with E)

No comments: