Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly Chatter

~ It's Girl Scout Cookie time! I bought four different kinds (to share with Ethan obviously).

~ It is also Lent. I always give up chocolate. This means I don't get to enjoy my Girl Scout Cookies yet.

~ This weekend was GREAT! I had a blast with Ethan and my family. I was sad to see Monday come, but there should be many more great weekends to come.

~ As we drove home Ethan and I stopped to take pictures of the Windmill farm in Beaumont. They are HUGE and actually pretty impressive up close. Beaumont has a historical hotel that allows planes to fly up and park right outside the little diner. E and I were going to stop for lunch, but since it was Friday we didn't know if they served fish, so we'll have to do that another time.

~ Last week had 3 absolutely beautiful days, perfect weather. Did any of those days land on my day off...NO! I take a personal day and it drops 30 degrees and snows that weekend. Stupid weather!

~ Spending the weekend at home has its consequences. I got on the scale this morning...not good. However I ate very well while I was home. I better make up for it this week.

~ ESU girls are conference champs!! The game wasn't a very good one but a win is a win and we still celebrated after with free pizza and beer...ahh the perks of your sister playing on the team :)

~ I am sooo behind in my grading, and since I am not willing to give up my evenings at Ethan's to stay home and grade papers (yuck), I am going to have to resort to taking some papers to his place to grade while we watch TV...maybe I will be able to talk him into helping me :)

~ The year is officially flying by. (And by year I mean school year, teachers have a totally different language at times) It is almost spring break already...and after spring break the year is pretty much over.

~ My nails are very pretty! They do a great job at Nail Envy on 21st and Maize.

No comments: