Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Entering the Blogging World!

I am ashamed to say that I am finally catching on to this "blogging" thing. I have heard people around me talking about "this blog" and "that blog" and sadly just nodded my head pretending to understand what they were talking about. Not that this is a complicated addition to our fast paced technological world, nor would I consider myself incapable of understanding, I just didn't have a reason to be interested. That is until last weekend. My cousin Casey and her kids came to visit and she showed us her blog. I was amazed! I constantly find myself returning to her page to read anything new she has added, and even go back to older posts. I kept thinking when I have a family and have something to write about, I'll do this...

Then I realized, I don't have to have a family to write about one of the millions of thoughts that seem to be running through my head all...day...long. So, here I am. New to the blogging world and excited to try something different. So, for those of you who stumble across my page and take in a few words, I hope you enjoy!

No comments: