Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly Chatter

~ I have spent a better part of the last week on the phone with family and friends discussing the new engagement and all the fun details that go along with it. Such an exciting time!

~ My sister is probably as thrilled as anyone that I'm getting married...besides me that is. She is of course the Maid of Honor and has already started looking up what her "roles and responsibilities" include. She has even given code names to my mom, herself, and me. I am BTB (Bride to Be), she is MOH (Maid of Honor), and my mom is MOB (Mother of the Bride). She will be the best MOH!

~ We have 4 days of school left until summer. It is my theory that the kids are extra crazy these last few weeks so that teachers are just as ready as they are (if not more).

~ Ethan just left for Lincoln, NE where he got a short contract position. He was gone just a couple days last week, but will be gone the whole week this time. I just hope the week goes fast and I stay busy to keep my mind off of him not being here.

~ It's graduation time again, and I always seem to have a hard time getting in to it. I have NEVER been real sentimental about graduations. Graduating from HS was no big deal to me, I had 4+ years ahead of me and no real close friends I was leaving. I looked forward to the new life and new friends I would find. Graduation from ESU was nice, but rather than celebrate the piece of paper handed to me...I wanted to celebrate the contract I signed for my first job. To me that was something to celebrate!

~ I tried a Papa Murphy's pizza last night for the first time...that is some gooood pizza!

~ waxed eyebrows, lip, legs, nails redone, hair cut...just a few of the things that I need to do. And all going to cost me a couple hundred bucks...damn its expensive being a girl!

~ Did I mention there were 4 days of school left? :)

No comments: