Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's Day: As Told By the Girls

Enjoy the following... I asked the questions, they gave the answers. Some are true, some make me laugh, and some came straight out of left field! That's what makes these fun right?!

Because I was an oldest child and liked to go first, we'll start with the oldest.

Jackie's responses (age 6).

What is Father's Day? We have biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

What do you love doing with daddy the most? Laying on him and resting on the bed. And I like it when he takes me to the lap pool and I go to the deepest part.

How old is daddy? 36

What is his favorite drink? Beer

What does he say all the time? Be patient and I love you.

What does he like to do for fun? Play outside with me and Rocky and Kit Kat

Daddy is happy when? He's in the water.


And now...Katerina (age 4)!

What is Father's Day? Going to church.

What do you love doing with daddy the most? Riding in his truck.

How old is daddy? 15

What is his favorite drink? Beer

What does he say all the time? I love you.

What does he like to do for fun? Play with me and tickle me when I keep laughing.

Daddy is happy when? I feed Rocky.

We just love having daddy back after a week of testing his cycling skills along the Bike Across Kansas. He rode over 550 miles during a HOT week in June. He came back tan, sore, and feeling good about what he accomplished. We are so proud of him and all that he does!




No comments: