Friday, March 19, 2010

Guilty Pleasures...

You know what they are...those things you shouldn't watch, do, or have but just can't resist. Here are a few of those things that I enjoy (but hate to admit it) :)

- Spaghetti-O's: I love them...they remind me of rainy days when I was a kid at home and mom just happened to have them around, usually because of some sale at the store. To this day, every now and then I get a craving for a bowl of the soggy rings in tomato sauce.

- America's Next Top Model: I hate the idea of models and what they represent. Too skinny, self conscious, mean and nasty, drama-filled who all have that same *sniff, sniff* dream to be on the cover of a magazine that has more adds than articles. But I enjoy watching the last 20 minutes of the show where they are at the photo shoot and then Tyra critiques each girl's picture. I, of course, share my criticisms of the photos and predict who's picture was the worst...and the entire time sit there saying..."I should not be watching this."

- Cookie-Dough: I know, raw eggs and salmonella...you should not eat cookie dough. I do. And I love it. Most times I make cookies for the sole purpose of eating the dough as I spoon out the drops of chocolaty goodness. I argue that I have spent my entire life sneaking bites of cookie dough and never been sick from it, and I will continue to!

- Trashy Celebrity Magazines: Sometimes I don't mind having to wait a long time in the grocery store line. That is the only chance I get to read the magazines that rumor the next big couple or baby bump. I could really care less how they live their lives and think I could do a much better job at spending all that money they unfairly earn...but I do enjoy reading about it.

I am sure I am not alone in enjoying these "should-nots." What are some of your guilty pleasures??

1 comment:

Casey said...

The HBO series "Big Love." Frozen peanut M&Ms (thanks, Mom :o)). Diet Coke.