Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Chatter

~ I only blogged one time in September. Where did this month go?

~ My nephew turned 2 today. He is getting so big and talking so much. It is so fun to watch them grow from a distance...

~ Why is it that the one night you actually want the volleyball games to go fast so you can get home in time for your TV show everything will be done in the universe's power to make sure that it runs as slow as possible and you end up late for your show and eating dinner at 8:15 at night.

~ I like to eat dinner as early as possible without seeming too weird...I don't like to eat past 7:00 or 7:30.

~ I'm coaching the JV volleyball girls this year and I find that no matter what level of girls you coach you will indubitably have drama, weenie-itis, and players that MUST leave practice early to go fix their hair for the football game.

~ Ethan and I are having our engagement pictures taken this weekend and I'm really excited. I think it will be a fun way to spend a Saturday evening along with dinner out downtown.

~ On Monday Ethan and I will have been seeing each other for 2 years...where does the time go.

~ My dad is planning on breeding our new puppy Copper. He is such a good looking and well-mannered dog that dad thinks he needs to help have puppies. I'm hoping that he helps have many litters and someday I can talk Ethan into getting one!

~ I came home tonight to a cleaned kitchen and laundry going. I love that man!

~ My friend Bridget, also known as "Bird" finally got married last weekend. It was such a beautiful wedding and everyone had such a good time. I am very happy for her and Ruben!

~ My mother has a facebook account... I helped her set it up...

~ I got my nails done again. It lasted about 2 months of not going in to have them all "prettied up." I am so glad that I have girly hands again and doubt that I will stop any time soon.

~ I know that I have plenty of time, but I just can't decide how I want to have my hair for my wedding... With the style of dress I have I really should probably have my hair up. But I just LOVE how pretty my hair is down. I guess I have a while to make that decision.

~ My sister is about to start her Senior year on the ESU basketball team. SENIOR! Wow.

~ HA! At the wedding last weekend my dad ended up taking over the bar tending... It was awesome!

~ We are in the process of redoing our bathroom. I will post before and after picture once we are finished. It will look so cool! I can't wait :)

No comments: