Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Truth.

I started this blog years ago as a journal for me to look back on.  I still love to go back and read posts from when I was first dating Ethan, to our engagement, and baby Jackie, now that somehow she is 4!

I want this to represent the truth of our lives.  The good, bad, and ugly.

Here's a little of our "truth" from last night.

It was apparently an emotional day.  I didn't get the memo until picking up the girls from daycare. They were fine at Miss Kathy's house, she gave them a thumbs up report for the day.  I had hope.

Then about half way down her drive way the tears started.

I don't remember why.

Something about wanting a snack or drink I think.  I told her she had to wait until we got home.

Wrong answer.  My bad.

Tears.

I threatened to make her get out and walk (the 800 feet) if she was going to keep crying.

She cried quieter.

Big sister started to cry.

Because she didn't want to listen to little sister cry.

Shoot me. 700 more feet until we're home.

Moods didn't improve from inside the house.

She wanted to sleep in her sister's bed tonight.  I said no.


She wanted to watch "Tinkerbell."  Sissy wanted "Zootopia."  I put in Paw-Patrol since they couldn't agree.

Bedtime in 3 hours and I'm 7 months pregnant and can't have wine.

No comments: